We are very eager to hear your comments on the FrontalRain blog and hope you will join the conversation. As much as we like, we may not be able to respond to every comment, but we do moderate comments before they are posted. Those comments that are not relevant to the topic or promoting a product would not be encouraged. We also expect a basic level of communication standards. Mutual respect is a must, and profanity, personal attacks or abusive language are not tolerated.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on the FrontalRain blog, you give FrontalRain a license to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You agree that:
1. You are solely responsible for the contents of your posting.
2. You will not use for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or is otherwise objectionable, that offends religious sentiments, promotes racism, contains viruses, or that which infringes or may infringe intellectual property or other rights of another.
3. You will not use for the transmission of “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “phishing” or unsolicited mass distribution of email.
4. You will not post advertisements or solicitations of business.
5. You will not impersonate another person.
6. You will not allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
7. You agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless FrontalRain and/ or their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, and legal proceedings (collectively “Claims”) and all liabilities, damages, losses, judgments, authorized settlements, costs and expenses including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees (collectively “Damages”) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
FrontalRain reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
1. Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.